Tuesday, June 5, 2012

#BlogChallenge Day 5: Short Term Goals for June

I tend to float through days and weeks without setting goals. I'm guessing this is not a good thing. I admire people who know what they want and have a plan to get it. I'm still stuck on step one--knowing what I want to accomplish. Its not too hard to set short term goals though. Here are a few for June:
  • Write a blog post every day for some blog challenge you may have heard of ;-)
  • Learn to make kombucha with my friend Jane.
  • Finish knitting projects (all giftts, so very hush-hush).
  • Take Caleb to the beach (Lake Ontario) at least once.
  • Finish the garden project I'm working on for a friend.

Mock Orange, Digitalis ambigua, and Lady's Mantle all blooming now

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely garden!

    http://www.goinggreenwiththegrizls.com

    ReplyDelete