Monday, June 4, 2012

#BlogChallenge Day 4: Why the blog name Garden Me

My very first blog post was about why I chose the name Garden Me. The intensity of my passion for designing, planting, and maintain flower gardens surprised me. I was so grateful to find that I loved something that is so good for the body, mind, and spirit. I found that many of the things I was learning about gardening were also true about spiritual growth and life in general. I want to be willing to let my Creator garden me.
The Pool Garden in Summer


3 comments:

  1. Do you have a vegetable garden too? Or just flowers? I'm sooo interested in starting a vegetable garden in my backyard!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a veggie gardening novice! Perennials survive neglect, veg. don't
      Also, I have too much shade to really grow a good vegetable garden. You should start one! There are so many resources online to help you get a good start.

      Delete
  2. Awww... I feel such peace just looking at your pic! I can't imagine in person how wonderful it is!

    Carmen

    ReplyDelete